Saturday, April 20, 2013

New Disneyland

Anyone who has read this blog or has talked with me for a second knows that I love Disney.  Not in the sense, "I have nostalgia for the specific things I grew up with."  I love all things Disney and I have taken the time to write extensively about it.  Even when I am not writing specifically about Disney I am writing with a clear Disney bias.  One area of the Mouse House that I have not discussed on this blog much however is the theme parks.  I grew up reading books and watching promotional videos of the Disney theme parks.  Without ever having a tangible reference I had a connection with Fantasyland and The Main Street Electrical Parade.  When I was ten I had a dream come true when my family went to Disneyland and the newly opened California Adventure.  Last year lightning struck twice when we went to Walt Disney World, the big time.  Both events have left such an impact on my life.  Ever since I first went to Disneyland I have loved planning my new Disney theme parks.  My next four blogposts will be my pitch for a new Magic Kingdom featuring new rides based on Disney properties that have not been used (or used in the main parks) as attractions.

Here are the blogposts for New Disneyland's Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Frontierland and Adventureland.

Being that this is my fantasy this new park is located in the one part of North Dakota where there is perfect weather year round.  No snow or flooding, no excessive heat or wind.  If you know of such a place in North Dakota, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment