Tuesday, January 10, 2017

2016 Final Academy Award Predictions

Still have the Director's Guild of America nominations coming out before the Oscar nominations are announced, but I feel strongly enough to make my final predictions for the 2016 Academy Awards.  Click on the following links to view the predictions.

My Oscar predictions are based on following the race, precursors and various Oscar pundits.  My Oscar predictions are not a reflection of my personal favorite films (I can do a post about that later).  This is solely who I think will be nominated and win at this year's Academy Awards.  If I do not mention your favorite movie or who you think should win, that is not a criticism on you.  This is strictly Oscar predictions.  If you are offended by Oscar nominations omitting a movie, then you shouldn't be following the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment